Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Benefits of being a member of Digital Fluency Intensive Course








                                  This is my last day of the DIGITAL FLUENCY INTENSIVE course.

                                   Today, I sat for the Google Level 1 examination.

                                   I found it very disappointing. I need to practice more and more.

                                   By following this course I am achieved the following:              

                                    Empowered

                                     Visualized

                                     Creative

                                     Connected

                                    The following important features will make me to improve the achievement
                                     level of my Akonga.    
                                     I am very grateful to Tamaki College for giving me this opportunity which
                                     educated me and helped me to improve the achievement level of my Akonga.


                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment